1. Complete the CLC application online.
2. CLC will email you within 3-4 business days and set you up with an admissions counselor to continue the application process. After this, you will apply at Point.edu.
3. After being accepted as a Point University student, a final interview will be conducted to finalize your acceptance.
4. Once accepted by CLC and Point University, you can start registering for classes!
- Background Authorization Consent Form
- Spiritual Reference Form
- Submit an official high school/home school transcript showing graduation OR an official copy of passing scores on the GED from the GED Testing Service to Point University.
- Submit an official academic transcript from each postsecondary school, college and/or university attended to Point University.
- Provide at least one of the following: A 2.00 or higher cumulative grade point average at high school graduation, a 2.00 or higher cumulative grade point average from 12 or more semester hours of postsecondary college courses.